Sunday, September 13, 2015

Vlogs of Interest

The platform I would like to use is the same one used by Zach Anner. I would like to use this platform because it's fun and it draws an audience. Keep in mind that Zach has a disability and his attitude is what draws his crowd. This said, I think that I would utilize the platform to answer questions that are asked on Twitter to gain viewership.
Zack releases videos on a certain day and therefore, everyone knows when to expect their virtual high-five. In my case, it would be similar in that everyone would know when to expect their answer.
Zach also pulls the viewership because people want to know if they are going to get the high-five and be mentioned in his video. This would work to pull in viewership for me as well.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment